How To Install FireDL Application For Android / FireTV Devices
FireDL has had a huge revamp, a new website and a whole load of new features added also!
The developer has gone all out on the recent update giving you not only the ability to install Apps but you can now install Kodi repos/add-on’s, you can also install Builds direct on to Kodi!
Amazon appstore link below
For updated codes please visit the website :
(Click on the icon)
Here is a brief tutorial on how to install FireDL on android devices
- Open the google playstore and in the search box type firedl.
- select FireDL and then select install.
- it will now be installed and ready to use on your android device.
Here is a brief tutorial on how to install FireDL on a FireTV device
- First start on the amazon home screen at the top menu bar
- Scroll along to settings and select it
- Next scroll along to Device
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from unknown sources
- Select Turn On
- Select the home button on your remote to go back to the home screen and select the Search icon
- Type in firedl and then highlight and select what you have typed
- Scroll to Apps & Games and select fireDL
- Select Get/download to start the app installation
- When installed select open
- The FireDL application is now install and ready to use on your FireTV device
Here is a quick look into the FireDL application and how to use it
- Where it says File Url this is where you need to input the codes then it will auto fill the download link for you and start to download the file. Click HERE! for the codes.
- Once it has downloaded follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
Here is how to install a build using FireDL application
- First make sure you have Kodi installed on your device. Then go to the website for the code for your desired build and add it to File Url . Again codes can be found HERE!
- When downloaded you will be prompted to install select YES
- Select Kodi or any of the forks you may have on your device to install the build too.
- The build will now start to extract and install on to Kodi
- When finished select YES to remove the backup.zip file this will free storage on your device as its no longer needed.
- Select OK now the installation is complete
- You can now load kodi and enjoy your selected build.
There are loads of other Applications worth checking out.
All codes can be found here : http://radianware.com/
As Kodi user’s we recommend using a VPN. This will help unlock geo-blocked content, unblock sources like sports devil & Primewire/Icemovies and keep you anonymous online. You can get 20% DISCOUNT ON DigibitVPN using the PROMO code KODIUKTV
Join our beta community external to Facebook guys check it out! Would appretiate the feedback
Http://community.kodiuk.tv on any device
Or Android users can download the app from PlayStore just search KODIUKTV
Take the community into our hands in light of recent closures by Facebook & help us create something special!