How To Install Buck’s Build Via STREaM! App
Here is a quick tutorial to show you step by step instruction on how to install Buck’s Build via the STREaM! application. We are using a FireTV device for this tutorial but will be the same method for all devices once the STREaM! app is launched.
If you don’t have the STREaM! app installed you can get it here:
for fire TV devices click HERE
For android/windows devices click HERE
- Press and hold the home button to bring up the apps library shortcut menu (fireTV remote)
- Select Apps
- Select the STREaM! icon to launch STREaM! application
- The STREaM! app will now launch
- Select PROCEED TO STREAM!
- Select official builds
- Select Buck’s Build (for kodi 15/16)
- Select KODI (or the name of the fork you are using)
- Select Fresh Start
- The download should now start
- Then it will Extract and install
- Wait for the completed notification
- You can now go back to the device home screen and launch Kodi
- Buck’s Build should now be installed and ready to use
Join our beta community external to Facebook guys check it out! Would appretiate the feedback
Http://community.kodiuk.tv on any device
Or Android users can download the app from PlayStore just search KODIUKTV
Take the community into our hands in light of recent closures by Facebook & help us create something special!