How To Install Kodi On The New FireTV Devices
In this tutorial we will show you how to install Kodi and various other similar applications using the FireDL app.
You can also use this tutorial if your 1st generation device has updated to the new Amazon software.
to access the application codes for FireDL please click HERE keep checking as the codes change and new apps will be added to the list.
Here is how to install FireDL and the applications
- First start on the amazon home screen at the top menu bar
- Scroll along to settings and select it
- Next scroll along to Device
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from unknown sources
- Select Turn On
- Select the home button on your remote to go back to the home screen and select the Search icon
- Type in firedl and then highlight and select what you have typed
- Scroll to Apps & Games and select fireDL
- Select Get/download to start the app installation
- When installed select open
- Select file url and type in the code for the Kodi version or app you want to install (for codes please click HERE) We have used Kodi 17.1 krypton 32bit for this tutorial.
- When the code has been entered the download url will auto appear, Then select next
- The download will now start
- When prompted select INSTALL
- When installed select Done
- When asked Do you want to remove the APK? select Yes (this will only delete the download file not the apk itself)
- Select ok
- Select the home button on your remote to go back to the amazon home screen then scroll down to Apps & Games
- This is where you will find your installed apps and can open them from this section. This tutorial we will show you the Kodi App
- The App will now open (Kodi)
Kodi is now installed on your fireTV device
Have a look at the other great apps you can install, you can get the codes from HERE
As Kodi user’s we recommend using a VPN. This will help unlock geo-blocked content, unblock sources like sports devil & Primewire/Icemovies and keep you anonymous online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish using the checkout code KODIUKTV
Join our beta community external to Facebook guys check it out! Would appretiate the feedback
Http://community.kodiuk.tv on any device
Or Android users can download the app from PlayStore just search KODIUKTV
Take the community into our hands in light of recent closures by Facebook & help us create something special!