How To Setup IVUE TV GUIDE using ivue Creator tool
First you will need to install the ivue creator tool. You should already have the ivue TV Guide and repo already installed, if not check HERE!
You will also need to install add-ons that have live TV sections to link the channels
- Select settings
- Select add-ons
- Select install from repository and select iVue2 TV Guide Repo
- Select video add-ons
- Select IVUEcreator
- Select install
- You will now get an add-on enabled notification
- Ivue creator tool is now installed an enabled and can be found in the video add-ons section
Go to video add-ons section and select IVUEcreator
- Select subscribe
- find an add-on you have installed (We using filmon as an example)
- Search for the live TV section that displays all the channels and bring up the context menu and select subscribe
- You can do this on all the live TV sections in the add-on.
- Once you have done one add-on back out and select another (we have selected Pegasus)
- Select the live TV section
- Select the folder with the channels and bring up the context menu and select subscribe
- You can copy this process with all your live TV add-ons. When you are done just have a quick look in the play section and it will show all the add-ons you have subscribed too.
- Now you are done you can now run Ivue TV Guide. When you select a channel you will get a popup box with the add-ons you have subscribed to providing the add-ons have that channel. Here is an example
As Kodi user’s we recommend using a VPN. This will help unlock geo-blocked content, unblock sources like sports devil & Primewire/Icemovies/Exodus/Salts and keep you anonymous online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish using the checkout code “KODIUKTV”
Get involved and let us know what you think. We are always looking for new members of the team, Weather you want to get involved in our communities or want to get involved in one of our projects. Please get in contact with us If you are interested.
Join our beta community external to Facebook guys check it out! Would appretiate the feedback
Http://community.kodiuk.tv on any device
Or Android users can download the app from PlayStore just search KODIUKTV
Take the community into our hands in light of recent closures by Facebook & help us create something special!